Thursday, July 5, 2007

the 5th.

Today is the 5th. Today is the day I realized it is only the 5th. I have time. I have time to meet new people, get to know some better, and grow in God. I will no longer plan ahead only to watch it pass by. I am tired of sitting and waiting for my life to come to me, wondering why it isn't. I am tired of going to bed before midnight and getting up early. I want to stay up late talking about life, and I won't to dred the morning because I know how weary my bones will be. I want to laugh. To laugh so hard it hurts and my abs get a work out. I am ready for my life to begin. And it is only the 5th. Hawaii has come and gone so quickly and I am not letting anymore slip through my fingers. I have so many days left. So don't remind me anymore how little time I have left. I refuse to listen. I have time. I am going to drink it in.